Welcome to the Teapot Nebula.

One Hundred Words. Infinite Worlds.

A small glimpse further into my mind, its a dark place with many cobwebs and often forgotten about. This blog was about drabbles, but has evolved into a few other random writings, or witterings when I'm not abandoning it alltogether for other crafty pursuits.

Monday 20 August 2007

lunatic

“Hello and welcome to Lycanthropes Anonymous. Tonight we have a new face so can we all put our paws together and give a warm welcome to Lonnie.”
“Hello Lonnie!” the room chorused.
“hi.. Um I don’t know what to say.”
“Why don’t you share with us how you were turned.”
“I can’t”
“Of course you can dear, we all have.”
“Oh god.”
“.Just let it all go dear.”
“I was camping in Yosemite. This is so embarrassing. ” Lonnie shifted uncomfortably in her plastic chair. “I was bitten…. by a tick. OK. I got lycanthropy from a fucking tick bite.”

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Found this through my craft blog. I've enjoyed the first half dozen & look forward to reading more. I see we've got a few hobbies in common as well as similar tastes in music & authors.

You've inspired me to set up a separate blog for my short stories - thank you.

Shirley :0)

Apryl said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, it has cheered me up immensly today and I have never inspired anyone before! will check out your blog very soon!