Welcome to the Teapot Nebula.

One Hundred Words. Infinite Worlds.

A small glimpse further into my mind, its a dark place with many cobwebs and often forgotten about. This blog was about drabbles, but has evolved into a few other random writings, or witterings when I'm not abandoning it alltogether for other crafty pursuits.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

The Black Gate

“Relax listen to the sound of my voice, I’m going to count down from three now.”
“Doctor….”
“Three…”
“I….”
“Two…One… Jane?”
“Yes.”
“What do you see?”
“A black iron gate.”
“Open the gate Jane”
“Its s-so c-cold here I can see my breath, there are shadows everywhere…I… someone‘s here.”
“You’re safe Jane. Who’s there?”
“I…I don‘t know..”
“Tell me who you see.”
“ …oh god...her eyes are black….oh god…it can‘t be…nooo!”
“I want you to wake now... Jane ….can you hear me?”
“I can hear you Doctor , but I’m not Jane.“
“Jane?“
“Poor Jane is dead.” The demon smiled.

No comments: