Welcome to the Teapot Nebula.

One Hundred Words. Infinite Worlds.

A small glimpse further into my mind, its a dark place with many cobwebs and often forgotten about. This blog was about drabbles, but has evolved into a few other random writings, or witterings when I'm not abandoning it alltogether for other crafty pursuits.

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Cherry

Title: Cherry
Author: Apryl
Fandom: Supernatural
Characters: Dean, Sam, Impala
Rating: PG
Warnings: vaguely Season 4, nothing spoilery
Word Count: 100
Disclaimer: not mine, never mine, *is poor*
Notes: Sam is driving and Dean is asleep as they drive North on the I-5.



“Dean woke with a start, head pressed against the window, trail of drool running down his chin. A green sign flashes past in the headlights *”Welcome to Oregon we’ve got trees” Dean grimaces and tried to close his eyes again, but then he hears it.

It felt so wrong it felt so right


With dawning horror Dean turned to look at Sam in the driver’s seat, fingers tapping on the steering wheel singing along quietly.

“The taste of her cherry chap….”

“Dude ….seriously?!?” Dean growls.

“Er.. I”

“You’re such a girl Sammy.”

I kissed a girl and I …

click

No comments: